|Size||1 Mtr x 2 Mtr or Long Length|
|Finish||One Side Plain / Other Side Patterned|
|Flame Retardant||The Mat is Retarded to Fire|
|Low Temperature||No Tear, Break or Crack|
Manufacturer of DOZZ ISI Electrical Insulating Synthetic Rubber Mat confirming to Latest IS 15652:2006.
B.I.S.+ CPRI + ERDA approved
For Electric Shock Protection.
The "DOZZ" ISI Marked Insulating Mats for Electrical Purposes has a wide application in various substations, power plants etc. The Mats are used for floor covering below control panels to provide the safety of workman due to possible leakage of current.
The Mats are made up of blend of synthetic polymers.
The "DOZZ" becomes the first brand in Indian market to obtain the ISI mark on Insulating Mats for Electrical purposes.
- Size : 1 Mtr x 2 Mtr or Long Length
- Colour : Black / Red / Blue (or as agreed )
- Finish : One Side Plain / Other Side Patterned
- Tensile Strength : For Temp. -10 to 55°C-15 N/mm 2(Min.)
- Elongation at Break : For Temp.-10to 55°c -250% (Min.)
- Insulation Resistance with Water : 10,00,000 m ohm(Min.)
- Leakage Current : 1OμA(Max.)
- Flame Retardence : The Mat is Retarded to Fire
- Low Temperature : No tear, break or crack
- Resistance is observed in Mats under force of 1OON for 30 hrs. At-40±3°C
Aging Test (For temp.-10 to 55°C)
- Tensile Strength : Not less then 75% without Aging
- Elongation at BREAK: Not less then 75% without Aging
Effect of NAOH, Transformer Oil, HCL (For temp.-10 to 55°C)
- Tensile Strength : Not less then 80% without Aging
- Elongation at BREAK : Not less then 80% without Aging
|1.||A.||2.00 mm||30 KV||3.3 KV|
|2.||B.||2.50 mm||45 KV||11 KV|
|3.||C.||3.50 mm||65 KV||33 KV|
- Item Code: InsulatingMat
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
- Packaging Details: Export Quality Packing
Specifications for Rubber Mat for Electric Panel - SHOCKSAFER Make
|MoC (Material of Construction)|
|Sheet Thickness||2mm or 2.5mm or 3mm|
|External Colour||Black or Red or Blue|